Monday, February 12, 2007

Introducing the Red Lobster All Stars!


I think I just thought of an incredible idea for a new cartoon show for Adult Swim. It's going to be called the Red Lobster All-Stars. It's gonna be part South Park, part Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It'll star all three of us as roomates living in one house working the line at Red Lobster by day and having all kinds of crazy adventures while we try to become famous at night. Clint will be the guy who smokes, Dapkeo the guy who drinks, and I'll be the guy who does both. Clint and Dapkeo will hate each other, because one's a white rapper and the other's an asian rapper. And I'll step in cool everyone down and tie everything together in the end. "Relax, man. Smoke, drink, whatever. Were all the same color on the inside," will be my catchphrase. And guys like Herb and D can come in for comedic relief and do guest spots. Oh, and I almost forgot: Byron will be the crazy neighbor next door. It'll be awesome.

I'm gonna go pitch it to [adult swim] right now. See you in Hollywood.

Peace.

No comments: